Buried radial wire detection

Walter - K5EST

Hi Everyone, found the copy/paste below on Larry's List, have not tried it but if it works, YEA!

73....Walter - K5EST

copy/paste snip:

[LarrysList] Buried radial wire detectionLarry Staples <lstaples@...>
My thanks to the six of you  that sent me your ideas; Jim stated that his Stud-finder would detect an underground wire. ( Really?! ) I immediately went to back yard with stud finder in hand and found that it needs to be about one inch plus above ground due to a sensitivity issue.

When I get ready, I'll probably put on an extension to keep the finder above ground.

Who would have guessed that a stud finder could find a buried wire.

73,

Charlie Mudge, NO0P