Unun Installation

Darryl J Kelly

This is my 9:1 unun installation for my 56' end fed sloper and 25'
counterpoise fed with coax through a Polyphaser and common mode choke.
Top wire on side is antenna and bottom one is counterpoise. More work
to be done with ground rod and wire and tape for exposed connectors.
It tunes 80 through 6 meters with a LDG AT-200Pro II automatic antenna
tuner, will tune 160 meters with manual tuner. Still experimenting
with counterpoise length. Simplest and cheapest way to get multiple
bands on a limited space that I have found, also easy to install for
portable or emergency use.
Darryl, KK5IB