Re: The Streak:23 years of Daily Contacts

Curt

Thanks for posting, Bart.

John has been an enthusiastic member of the community for a long time.  I first ran across him when he was providing links to DX QSL managers with a well-managed website - back when we did only paper.  Also, back then John was running a few tube homebrew transmitter with some kind of receiver.  Since then he helped found a (at least) national QRP club, and continue this operating streak.  About a decade ago I nominated him for QRP hall of fame given his contributions to the community.

I have QSO'ed with John - his antennas are reasonably effective.  He has gone through more rigs than I in his streak, but consistently thrives as a QRP only op.

Yes very nice to find John in QST.  We have a wonderful community of ops.

73 Curt