RMRC cw net

Dale Putnam

The Rocky Mountain Regional and Continental net will be on hold, until the first of October.

The Prop Princess is still throwing her fits.. and my summer activities are taking way too much time, so..

something has to make way.. and my pillow time is already shrunk to its minimum.

The RMRC net will be called next on October 3rd, my birthday. On 14.0625 then 7.0625, at 2200z. In the meantime,

if you want to practice cw.. you might catch me listening on those freq.. about that time of day... we could chat.

Keep practicing..   it only gets better.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

ARCI, SKCC, Fists, CW ops, 4S QRP, Gorc, FP, GMCC. NAQCC
Zombie, Skeeter, and FOXHUNTER.

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln