Re: Inexpensive L/C meter

Curt

Glad your experience was good, the Chinese one I got awhile ago for $15 was bad, guess that is the going price for junk lol.  Once novelty of wondering whether the measurements were correct wore off it has resided in the junk box.  I bought it because of the problematic capacitors provided with Chinese pixie etc kits, but finally decided to just replace the small ceramics with  parts from Mouser.

Sometimes the LC meter works sometimes not, pretty much like the caps I was trying to check.  Mine has www.icstation.com proudly stenciled on the back of the board.  I would be ashamed to put my company's name on such an item.  Best thing I did was swear off buying cheap stuff like this and the kits.

72, Curt KB5JO