Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:33 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] New summary file on Skillet technique of SMD assembly

Went off on a tear today looking up and chasing down the 'skillet' technique of SMD assembly.  Found a bunch of material and decided to pull it all into a single document for my own use and then decided to put a pdf copy into our Files section just in case others might find it interesting.  The file name is 'SMD_Assembly_Techniques.pdf'.

73

Bob Groh, WA2CKY