Re: For sale Tablets

Lon Shelton <lon.shelton@...>

Would you consider some trading.  I have a HB-!B with field kit.  I was asking $200.00 for all.  If you are interested give me a shout.  Been looking for a tablet to hold my music electronically.

Lon/N5DJY

From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 8:55 AM
To: 4sqrp
Subject: [4sqrp] For sale Tablets

I  have two tablets that were going to be a project for either rig control or logging.  Well, I never got around to it and thought i would give 4SQPR guys first shot.

IPAD 2  16GB WIFI ATT wireless chip model A1397.  With USB Cord.  $100,00

Verizon Eclipse 8GB WIFI Verizon wireless chip..Model QMV78.  With USB Cord.  $50.00

Both for $125.00

Both are in good condition and work as they should.  Paypal preferred plus shipping

REPLY OFF LIST PLEASE.  to   W9QS at comcast dot net.  Thanks for the bandwidth.