I think you meant Sunday August 13th?
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Tomorrow afternoon, Sunday August 8th, I will be running phone somewhere in the lower end of the 20M General allocation or the lower 40M General allocation. The Sangamon Valley Radio Club in Springfield, Illinois is operating the station each day of the 10-day Illinois State Fair to draw attention to Amateur Radio.

If you happen to visit the Illinois State Fair this year, stop in at the lower level of the grandstand near the State Fair Museum and say hello! We have operators there from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm each day.

73,

Tim, "November Nine Illinois", aka N9PUZ

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP