Re: Special Event Station: N9I

Tim N9PUZ

Argh! Yes, Sunday August 13th. Multi-tasking not going well today.

On 8/12/2017 3:28 PM, Wayne Dillon wrote:
Tim,
I think you meant Sunday August 13th?
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@gmail.com <mailto:tim.n9puz@gmail.com> [4sqrp] <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com <mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:
__
Tomorrow afternoon, Sunday August 8th, I will be running phone
somewhere in the lower end of the 20M General allocation or the
lower 40M General allocation. The Sangamon Valley Radio Club in
Springfield, Illinois is operating the station each day of the
10-day *Illinois State Fair* to draw attention to Amateur Radio.
If you happen to visit the Illinois State Fair this year, stop in at
the lower level of the grandstand near the State Fair Museum and say
hello! We have operators there from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm each day.
73,
Tim, */"November Nine Illinois"/*, aka N9PUZ
--
*QRP* - *EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.*
God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP