Re: MODERATOR NOTE: Ozarkcon Venue Thread

Louis Axeman <n8la@...>

Thanks for being a moderating moderator.

Lou, N8LA/QRP

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:02 PM, "Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Ge Group
As Tim has noted, the subject matter of this thread does not  promote the spirit of our Qrp group.

We strive to keep this a friendly group that promotes the enhancement of QRP Ham radio, and the hobby in general.

Thank you for taking your subject mattter to private emails.
President 4sqrp Group

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 12:19 PM Tim N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Please stop this thread. If you have a beef with this group or with the Ozarkcon venue send it to 4sqrp-owner@... or to one of the club officers listed on the web page. This list is for hobby related discussion.

The moderator's are not vengeful, however we can be provoked. Don't make us start moderating or banning people.

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP List Co-Moderator
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com