Re: Four State Order Confirmation

Rich Fowler <k8meg@...>

Hi Jeremy,

As a kitter, no thanks to "kitters could go onto there and indicate the kit has been mailed too!"  Too many hands required and extra details. The other concern may include privacy.

Kitter QRPoMeter and SAVXO

72,
Rich

--- On Fri, 4/12/13, Jeremy Utley wrote:
Terry - is there anything now included on the emails to identify the person doing the ordering?  Maybe you could use a similar process to update a web page with received orders, and the date they were received.  Heck, with the right setup, kitters could go onto there and indicate the kit has been mailed too!  I have a little experience in doing stuff like that, and could probably do it, if there was enough interest.  Might actually be nice to wipe the rust off my coding skills!

Jeremy, N9PH