Re: Moderator Message: Facebook

David B Rogers

Congratulations. You have just factionalized the group.  Call it what you will, argue whichever position you want, but that is the end result.  Maybe it will work out. I hope so.

David, WA7ZYQ

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 11, 2017, at 7:32 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

A group has been created on Facebook:

4SQRP - Four State QRP

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841092159236098/>

1. The Facebook group will NOT replace the email reflector as the
primary source of club information.

2. You are under no obligation to join the Facebook group and no one
will think less of you if you do not choose to do so.

3. It is a closed group. You will have to request to join.

4. I do not know if the other moderator is a Facebook member so the
join process may be a bit slow at the start -- I still work for a living
and help feed the Social Security System many of you enjoy.

73,

Tim N9PUZ
Co-Moderator