Re: Moderator Message: Facebook

Greg Troxel

"wa7zyq@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> writes:

Congratulations. You have just factionalized the group. Call it what
you will, argue whichever position you want, but that is the end
result. Maybe it will work out. I hope so.

David, WA7ZYQ
I think the club should not engage with Facebook. The real problem is
not the content other people post, but that to participate you have to
agree to Facebook's terms of service and interact with an advertising
company.

I agree that setting up separate groups like this, particularly when
they exclude those who don't agree to unreasonable terms, separates the
community.

73 de n1dam