Re: FT8

Curt

The only "problem" is that the computer does most of the communication.  With the macros, about all I need to do after clicking on a callsign is click log the QSO when complete.  Next, the computers will perform the "handshake" and we will just be control operators watching the QSOs as they roll in (lol).  Not for a ragchew, that is for sure (lol).

It is especially interesting to watch pskreporter to see who is hearing me, and watch that change as I increase or decrease power, minute by minute.  CW is still my favorite mode, the other digital modes are a diversion for me.

72, Curt KB5JO