Re: What's up in your shack??

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

What's up at my place is I'm currently in the process of installing a Hustler 5BTV 5 band vertical antenna.
I have the pole in the ground as well as a 7 feet long copper-clad ground rod and am waiting on a tilt-over mounting plate to arrive any day in the mail. Got 800 feet of 14 gauge stranded copper wire to make some ground radials with and 150 feet of Davis RF Bury-Flex coax cable to use as well so that's what's up around here lately. I'm really anxious to see what I can accomplish using vertical polarity. I'm planning on participating in the GA QRP Club's Peanut Power Sprint on Sunday afternoon from 4-6 PM EDST, 3-5 PM CDST.It's a QRP CW and QRP SSB sprint. For anyone interested full rules are located at the URL: http://www.nogaqrp.org/PeanutPower/rules.pdf  You can get a number from pete[at]nogaqrp[dot]org. No numbers will be given out for 2017 after 12:00 noon EDST = 11 AM CDST on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Anyway, that's what's up here at the shack of KU4GW.

Very 72/73 de Cliff KU4GW
4SQRP #536