From: "Tommy Gober tommy@neodux.com [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
To: "qrp-l@mailman.qth.net" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [4sqrp] "FM Snake" Project

I recently came across this article about building an FM broadcast RF
sniffer called an "FM Snake". It's not QRP related, per se, but still an
interesting simple little circuit for playing around with if you live near
an FM broadcast facility.

http://www.ericbrasseur.org/electrosmog_snake.html

Tommy, N5DUX