FS: Icom IC-745 Transceiver

Dan Reynolds

I have for sale an Icom IC-745 HF Transceiver. 160-10M plus WARC bands. 500 Hz XTAL Filters (both IFs), SSB XTAL filter. Piexx memory card (so it won't lose it's mind when the battery goes out), FM board, keyer.
Original hand MIC included. Power cord, original owners manual and a copied shop manual.

95 watts on 3.050 MHz, 90 watts on 7.050 MHz, 70 watts or so on the upper bands -- this was on a 12.5 V power supply.
Everything works.
Great shape, near mint condition.
Very good transceiver.
I flipped the internal switch for 50 watt output and set the max power to 25 watts when I used it. That way you could dial it down to 5 watts or less. I have adjusted it back up to the 100 watt switch setting to sell it though.

Really has "knob" appeal!
Heavyweight - weighs 18#'s! No /p in a back pack!
I replaced all the case screws with black oxide torx screws. Original screws looked bad.
I have pictures if you're interested.
I will be taking it to the Arthur, IL hamfest, Sunday, April 21st.
I'm selling it because I bought a G59 transceiver kit last at Ozarkcon and need to replenish the slush fund.
My main rig is my Yaesu FT-817.

I'm thinking $350 or best offer - we split shipping (my zip 62521).
Email me for pics.

73
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO