FS: LDG QRP Auto-Tuner

Dan Reynolds

I have an original LDG QRP auto-tuner for sale. Works fine. I didn't open it up to see if it was a kit or factory built. I have pics if you want to see it. It is in great shape.

I have an LDF Z-100Plus so this little guy is surplus to my needs and I need to replenish the slush fund.

This is the original one that has the 'manual' buttons for CAP & IND. It is QRP levels only. I think I have a power cable for it (seems like all the LDG's use that same plug). Pretty sure you can still get the manual electronically for it. I will double check...

$55 plus shipping. Email for pics.

73
Dan -- KB9JLO