WTT: ICOM 706mkIIg for QRP gear

Bryan Nehl

I have a good working condition ICOM 706mkIIG with mobile mount kit, head separation kit and 500hz CW filter.
The mic has been modified with the addition of a mini stereo jack for connecting a paddle.
The rig has been MARS/CAP modified.  I used this mobile for some years, then it has primarily been in (home) storage.

I'd be interested in trading for QRP or portable gear such as Elecraft K2, KX2, KX3, LNR Precision MTR4B + ???, ICOM IC-7200 or Yaesu FT-891.

If you are interested I can provide pictures.
I'm located in Mid-MO and could likely arrange to meet as far out as Kansas, St Louis, or Springfield for an in person trade.

Please contact me off list with your questions/offers: k0emt@...

72,

Bryan - k0emt