Re: Ozark QRP Banner

Daniel Mullen

I just read this issue of the Banner today.  I missed OzarkCon this year and am sad about that.  But I do appreciate being apart of the group and am undoubtedly a better operator because of it.  I will make OzarkCon next year!
73 es God Bless KD0SZS Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2013, at 21:38, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Trying to get last minute things done before getting
out of Internet access, so I have forwarded the
April QRP Banner to the webmaster, and when
he has a chance it can be posted on the Group
website. Thanks for everyone's patience since
many of us are traveling from OzarkCon and
communications to the web are a little different.

There are lots of random pictures of the Conference.

72/73....Walter - K5EST