From: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io> on behalf of WA0ITP <wa0itp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 9:17 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Second Sunday Sprint final results

Excellent idea!
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
Back to the bench, Winter is too valuable to waste.
On 12/13/2017 12:38 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ wrote:
We have setup the groups.io calendar feature so that reminders for the SSS are sent out a couple of days ahead of time and again about 5 hours before the contest starts. There are probably quite a few people like myself who get busy with things and either forget or fall asleep watching TV before it's time to begin!

73,

Tim N9PUZ (Moderator)

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:47 AM, John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:
Well, December may have been the most popular Second Sunday Sprint of the year.  We had 16 entries this month.  This is fantastic and hopefully a sign that 2018 will be a busy year for the contest coordinator (me).