Re: Titanic key replica

Paul Smith

Either way I have credit card and will abuse it hi hi de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io> on behalf of Gandalf The Gray <ronhogrider92@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:07 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Titanic key replica

Maybe they are waiting for enough interest by signing on until production begins

Ron wb1hga

On Dec 17, 2017, at 1:52 PM, KENT TRIMBLE <k9ztv@...> wrote:

The owner of the Kent shop and his wife have manned a booth at Dayton for several years.

I have one of the original Titanic keys they reproduced in the 1970s and it is certainly worthy of interest.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On Dec 17, 2017,  Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

Ron,

I was fortunate and had a VERY good Ham friend send me his SKCC key to try out. It is the marconi style although  smaller than the Titanic key I like the SKCC key VERY much and have made TONS of SKCC contacts on it. I still want the titanic key if they are ever released. I just went to Kent and tried to sign up again and it said I was already signed on. The wait will go on.

de Paul N0NBD