From: 4SQRP@groups.io [mailto:4SQRP@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeff Peters
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 5:11 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Seasons Greetings

Wishing all of the 4SQRP family a Merry Christmas and a Happy healthy New Year!

It has been, educational and fun helping with the kit sales for Kris and myself.

Take Care and Enjoy your Families,

Kris and Jeff - K9JP

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 4:22 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas and Happy New to all Four Staters everywhere!

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Not all of me will die - - - The good I do for others will live on forever.  <><