From: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io> on behalf of John Lonigro <jonigro@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:59 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon

Jim:

I don't know the exact date.  I registered for Ozarkcon 2017 in early February, so you are a little more than a month away.  Keep monitoring this email list and you won't miss it.

72,

John, AA0VE

On 12/30/2017 04:47 PM, Jim Anderson wrote:
Me and my wife wish to attend Ozarkcon. Have never attended. When does registration usually start ? Thank you, very much.
                                           Jim, NV9X #705