Re: The Cricket transceiver is Great!

Wayne Steury

Jeff, great job. I am #004 of the Cricket group. Did you have any problem of stations being hard to copy because they seemed off frequency?

73's Wayne N9EGT

On 1/3/2018 15:29 PM, Jeffrey Peters wrote:

Happy New Year 4SQRP Group!

I was able to complete my first 10 Cricket QSO's  last evening.  I would like to say "THANKS" to the 4SQRP Group for reworking the Cricket 80A.
All of my old and new 80 meter crystals work very well in the Cricket.  I hope next to experiment adding a DDS VFO to my Cricket soon.

I have sent a copy of my log from my QRZ.com page showing the Cricket QSO's in order to Bill, KV6Z.  I hope, all is in order and I will soon receive
my 4SQRP Cricketeer Award and Cricketeer number.

72 and Happy New Year,

Jeff Peters, K9JP
Traverse City, MI