Re: The Cricket transceiver is Great!

Wayne Dillon

Well done Jeff, nice work. I hope to work u cricket to cricket soon.
Blessings
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Jeffrey Peters <dek9jp@...> wrote:

Happy New Year 4SQRP Group!

I was able to complete my first 10 Cricket QSO's  last evening.  I would like to say "THANKS" to the 4SQRP Group for reworking the Cricket 80A.
All of my old and new 80 meter crystals work very well in the Cricket.  I hope next to experiment adding a DDS VFO to my Cricket soon.

I have sent a copy of my log from my QRZ.com page showing the Cricket QSO's in order to Bill, KV6Z.  I hope, all is in order and I will soon receive
my 4SQRP Cricketeer Award and Cricketeer number.

72 and Happy New Year,

Jeff Peters, K9JP
Traverse City, MI

--