From: Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...>
Date: 1/4/18 10:29 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] OzarkCon

Hi Charles and Everyone, you do not need a Windows computer to register.

Like Paul - N0NBD mentioned the showing pages for Ozarkcon are partials from last year's Conference. The updating is beginning to take shape.I wouldn't look at registration being open until sometime after the QRP Banner is published. I would like the pages to be pretty well complete so registrants can see the terrific speaker sessions and some different changes that are included in this year's Ozarkcon. The changes are minimal but open up more fun.

There will be registration announcements on various QRP email lists and our Group email readers will know first :-)

Hang in there, Everyone, it will be worth the wait!.....73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
Ozarkcon Coordinator - 2018
Visit the 4 State QRP Group website: www.4SQRP.com

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 8:51 AM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:
I was trying to register for this year’s OzarkCon, but there is no button to submit the pre-registration form.  Is this a Mac problem, or is the registration not yet set up?  Page says all of the Kit Building Sessions are full.  Do I need to find a Windows computer to register?

72,

Charles
NK8O