Re: Four State Area Weather

Paul Smith

No wet stuff or ice yet but the high was this morning about 40 degrees. now it is 20 and a TON of wind.  have several things started and need to get a couple of them finished..I sure with the old sun would pick up a little it is tough making contacts.  . stay warm and safe de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io> on behalf of WA0ITP <wa0itp@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 5:58 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Four State Area Weather

Gm All,

Travel safe and be safe today. Hope the wx out there is ok, the predictions aren't looking good.  Sleet, rain, and ice wintry mix today in the great state of Iowa.  This is  great day for being on the inside looking out, and I'll get in some bench time today, yea!!! What's on your bench?
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.