Re: Raspberry Pi

Jim Sheldon

Thanks Nate, I had already gathered that. I've got a nice powered USB 2.0 hub just waiting for the pi to get here. I'm sure I'll find lots of stuff that won't run on it, but for $35 it's worth a shot.

Jim

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2013, at 9:40 PM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us> wrote:

A word on the Pi's USB ports, they cannot source much power so it is
wise to connect the USB devices to it using a powered USB hub. A
keyboard and mouse is probably the limit that it can support without a
hub.

72, de Nate >>