Re: Cricket & antenna experiment

Jeff Davis <stuckbit@...>

Jeff,

Heard you calling Tom a bit ago - were you using a Cricket?

73, Jeff KE9V

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:18 PM, Jeff Peters <k9jp.radio@...> wrote:
Congratulations Tom,

I could just tell you were on the air here in Michigan, but I heard Ken, K5GAT give you a 579 from TX!
Looks like your long wire antenna will be a very good north/south antenna for you.

Keep experimenting and having fun!

73, Jeff K9JP
Michigan

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:01 PM, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

I am listening for U tom and calling at 3559.5

paul

Sent from Outlook