Re: Raspberry Pi

You're welcome, Bill, Jim, et. al.

My RPi made a nice show and tell prop at our local club meeting last
night. After 15 years of trying to generate interest in Linux among
hams, here comes this cool little computer that hams are falling all
over themselves to play with and they don't care that it doesn't run
Windows! :-D

Regardless, its price and growing list of accessories makes it an
attractive experiementer's platform as it is a fully functional general
purpose computer with a very well supported general purpose operating
system available. Quite a combination, IMO.

72, de Nate >>