Re: First Trip to OzarkCon

Richard Dickerson

I stay at the KOA.  Its a five minute walk to Ozark con from their.
I’ve stayed their for the last two years.

73

WF2F

On Jan 14, 2018, at 8:24 PM, David Lininger <kb0zke@...> wrote:

Another possibility is Table Rock Lake State Park.

On 14/1/18 18:35, gary Lyons wrote:
Hi Mike. The bride and I made our reservations at the America's Best
Campground on the north side of Branson kinda on the other side of the
OzarkCon location  (abt 10 min drive) but we wanted to stay out of the
main crowded area. And, it was recommended by good friends.

There is a KOA and another CG the name of which escapes me.

We use an app called RVparky and RVreviews.com frequently when planning
our trips. Have you tried those?

See you at OzarkCon.

73,
Gary/w0gx

On Jan 14, 2018 7:21 PM, "Michael McEwen" <michael.t.mcewen@...
<mailto:michael.t.mcewen@...>> wrote:

   This be the first OzarkCon for the XYL and me.  We plan to be there
   in our Casita travel trailer.  Any suggestions on RV sites?
    73...DOC... K5OSA

   On Jan 11, 2018 8:07 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...
   <mailto:wa0itp@...>> wrote:

       __FB Je__ff!!  Pse look me up and I'll look for you to.____

       72 WAØITP
       I love this radio stuff.
       Back to the bench, Winter is too valuable to waste.
       www.wa0itp.com <http://www.wa0itp.com>
       www.4sqrp.com <http://www.4sqrp.com>

       On 1/11/2018 4:17 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:
       Always wanted to come out there and see you all but I never
       could get enough time off in April with Hamvention in May.
       Made one of my few resolutions to get to Branson this year and
       now we’re set! Looking forward to it and waiting for
       registration to go live!

       73 de Jeff KE9V

--
David Lininger, kb0zke