Re: 5 watts

Wayne Dillon

Daniel,
Gotta love it. I've had that reaction a time or two when talking to some of the "Big Gun" west coast stations, mostly I run the "full gallon" of 5 watts but have been known to have some fun with them at a watt or so. When the sun spots are behaving ten meters is a lot of fun with just a few watts. Keep up the good work and stay safe my friend.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Daniel J. Mullen <hamdad2m@...> wrote:

4sqrp,
Tonight I was talking to a station down in Texas and sent that I was running 5 watts. His next exchange was "r r ok Dan did you say 5 watts ?".
Tell me if that wasn't fun!
73 es God Bless KD0SZS

Sent from my iPhone

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.