Re: Ozarkcon Room Rates

Paul Smith

We had nearly the same deal last year. I did not hear if anyone was late in and the price had gone up. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io> on behalf of Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:39 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon Room Rates

Darn!  That could potentially be a problem for the convention if something is going on financially with the hotel!  Sure hope not.

W0EB

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 1/20/2018 4:32:20 PM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon Room Rates

News from Springfield TV says a lot of businesses in Branson have had temporary lay-offs because business is so slow right now.  Guessing the snow and cold last week or so didn't help either.

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar. -----------------------------------------
Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!
On 1/20/2018 14:47, Tim McDonough N9PUZ wrote:
FYI, when we tried to make our hotel reservations this morning there is a recorded message that Stone Castle will be closed until March 1, 2018.

Tim N9PUZ

On 1/5/2018 10:16, Walter - K5EST wrote:
Hi Everyone, I am giving you all the head's up as requested to obtain your room accommodations.

You must mention Four State QRP Group when booking your accommodations.

The room rate is $69.99 for double bed type units and $139.99 for suites/Jacuzzi units.
This rate is good until March 4th. After that it is opened to regular rates.

Telephone numbers for the Stone Castle Hotel is (417)335-4700  or  1(800)677-6906.   Website https://bransonstonecastle.com/

The Ozarkcon website is not totally updated, please hold on. When reservations to the Conference open up, there shall be notices posted on email reflectors of various QRP nations.

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
Ozarkcon Coordinator
Visit the 4 State QRP Group website: www.4SQRP.com

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.