Re: Favorite Paddle, Key?

Kurt Zimmerman

I have 3 different paddles that I use and consider as my favorite. First of which is my Vibroplex side swiper with Crome base. Being the nostalgia person I am I love this key because it reminds me of the daysI sat on my Grandfather’s lap as he played radio. His Vibroplex had a grey base. My next go to key is my old Bencher paddle. It was my first key I used for over 10 years. It is used on my QRP rigs.  Finally my third key is my Palm Radio mini key. Use it in a mobile installation for a number of years. It has a very nice touch. It is used on my QCX/20.
73
Kurt -W2MW

6s

On Feb 4, 2018, at 7:13 AM, Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

I'm not very good at CW due to an Army injury nerve disability.  I have an old J-38 on which I first practiced. It's a good solid straight key.  Because of my limitations I decided to try a sideswipper. Got a Whiterook "mini" model and even with it's size limitations it is very easy for me.  I'm ready to look for a full size.
Guess the best plan is find what works best for you.
K5OSA, Doc