Re: Favorite Paddle, Key?

Martin <huyettmeh@...>

My favorite key is a straight key, a WWII Speed-X given to me by a WWII vet (SK) while I lived in Florida. It has a very nice feel but what makes it special is the gentleman who gave it to me! I guess my second favorite straight key would be a homebrew one I made a few years ago. It’s dimensions are patterned off the Speed-X but it’s feel is not as good. I do use it from time to time, but the Speed-X is the favorite for operating.

You can see my homebrew key at http://www.huyettm.net/k0bxb.html.

I have an MFJ paddle but really prefer the straight key so seldom use it.

73

Martin

K0BXB

www.huyettm.net