Re: Cricket long jump...

Jeff, K9JP

Congratulations Curt!

I will bring my Cricket back up from the basement a give that time period a try.
I am almost always awake at that time reading email or news on the web.
I need to listen more.

72, Jeff K9JP  (Cricketeer #009)

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Curt <rhulett1@...> wrote:
This morning from 1150-1240Z had three QSOs on colorburst frequency with the Cricket 80A putting out 0.6W into an 80M dipole up about 50 feet.  The first was to VA, 990miles away, the last was to AZ more than 1000 miles away.  Longest jump for cricket from this QTH.  Both contacts were running QRP, full gallon not <1W and not using Crickets.

72, Curt KB5JO ( Cricketeer #005 )

--
Not all of me will die - - - The good I do will live forever.  <><