Re: Cricket Logs

kb4qqj

One "YES" vote from this Cricket hiding just under the largest leaf I could find, It's raining out today......

Randy_KB4QQJ

On 2/6/2018 8:42 AM, dekle wrote:
And now  -  from the "I didn't see this coming" department located deep within a Cricket proof bunker in an undisclosed location in Mid-America .  .  .  .

I need your input.

Let me know if you think it is worthwhile to differentiate between bands on the Cricket Society certificates.
My thinking is that I could add an "e-endorsement sticker" to the certificate to indicate which band was used to make the required 10 QSOs.
Someday, if the Cricket expands to even more bands, you could earn a certificate for each one - "Collect 'em all !".
So help me decide early if we want to add a band endorsement to the certificate.

Of course there will have to be a "Mixed Band" endorsement for using more than one band.
Very shortly we will have "80M, 30M, and Mixed" endorsement options.
You could earn all 3 as long as no QSO used to earn one certificate is "reused" to earn another one.

If we decide to go with the band endorsement, be sure to include band or frequency information on your logs.
I would also be willing to "reissue" certificates for the first 10 Cricketeer certificates.

Sorry for being so long-winded. I blame the parents.

73
Bill
KV6Z