Re: 40m Net - NRR

Dwayne R <masterdr@...>

Would love to have you all join us on the NRR event. . ..
I am using my Novice rig. . a Eico 720 and a Hammarlund hq-110 for a receiver.
We have had this event now, for 3 or 4 years now.. .I believe this is the 4th
year.

We have a logger. . . .You can help us gain a few points by logging in and
making contact with us. . .

http://novicerigroundup.com/nrrLog2018/login1.php

Make 10 contacts, and you are automatically entered into the winning prize of
a Bug. So, give it a try, any rig is fine, but older ones are the most fun.

I have had a couple of contacts using the BJ on 40 meters.

Chirps are allowed (smile). VFO's are allowed.. . .all radios are allowed,
but if you have a home brew 6L6 or 6aq5, or whatever, bring it up to speed,
and chirp with the rest of us. . .

A OO is a specialty. . .If you get one of those, you get extra points (smile)

Dwayne (ka0aam)

Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net - NRR
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 9:33 PM

FYI all,
  “NRR” is Novice Rig Roundup” which runs March
3rd through March
11th. The idea is operate near where the old Novice bands
were, using “novice”
style rigs. Kind of fun to hear those old Heathkits, Drakes,
Johnsons on the
air! A lot of HB transmitters, too.

http://novicerigroundup.com/

Paul