Re: Question on Ozark Patrol

Jess Gypin

O replaced that switch with one I had on hand. Mine was also not working right after install and hard to get to switch right. I just replaced it with a similar toggle switch I had on hand.

On March 13, 2018, at 9:15 PM, Frank Artieta <73tuudefrank@...> wrote:

Ozark Patrol Band Switching Problems !
I also have a Ozark Patrol that has band switching problems !!!
It almost works perfectly !
The toggle switch was damaged by whoever cliped a solder lug off it !
It will work perfectly if I fiddle around with the switch !
A real pain though !
Buy and build kit that someone else damaged a part  !
MAYBE CUTTING THAT LUG OFF THE TOGGLE SWITCH IS NOT THE BEST IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!
But other than a damaged TOGGLE SWITCH it works fine !
73 almost !