From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of WA0ITP <wa0itp@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:12 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] QRP contact

The $5/5min ant is an adaptation of the end fed zepp.
Heres more info: http://wa0itp.com/pefz.html
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
Back to the bench, Winter is too valuable to waste.
On 4/3/2018 1:40 PM, Paul Smith wrote:

Terry might chime in here and help me. The 5 minute 5 dollar EFW is a roll for Rat Shack speaker wire 50 long with one leg left attached but shortened to 25 ft. I dont know how but it works. I have been using the same WAHR at Ozarkcon for years. I string it around the room from light fixtures pictures and sprinkler guards ha ha ha For the dummy load contest I run it through a dummy load first and use the rest for radiator.....

de Paul SEE U ALL there

Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook