From: Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...>
To: main <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Apr 8, 2018 7:26 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] OzarkCon 2018

Never won that one.  I was already 9 years into my 20 year Army career when you got tagged.

Jim

On Apr 8, 2018, at 6:15 PM, KE6BB via Groups.Io <rv6amark@...> wrote:

Re:  ...I couldn't have hoped for a better prize, especially since I never win anything better than...

Good to see you got a nice prize, Jim.  The only thing I ever won was the draft lottery back in 1969???

;-)

Mark,
KE6BB