Re: Dave Benson/Cripes rig introduced at Ozarkcon

keith ford

I did not hear a price, however eveyone that got to test it was thrilled, the only complaint was from Steve wg0at that being green he would lose it.   I would think that the output would be in the 3-5 watt range.  That’s just a guess. The few that were available sold out in a few minutes. Price? I don’t know,

I was sitting at the back and the general hum of conversation drowned out a lot of David’s comments

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, April 9, 2018, 11:32, Doug Hendricks via Groups.Io <ki6ds13@...> wrote:

Thanks for answering Keith.  Any more information?  Price???  Power???