Re: Aligning the potentiometer shafts?

Kent Berglund PhD

Thanks, Jess.  Great tip, I will give that a try.  Kent.

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:35 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Aligning the potentiometer shafts?

Take the CW PCB key and use it to place under the pot to keep it spaced and square. One thickness of PCB is just right for this.

Jess AE0CW

On Apr 25, 2018, at 3:41 PM, Kent Berglund PhD <kbergphd@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Working on my Bayou Jumper and trying to get the potentiometer shafts perpendicular and centered :-(((.   I have all in with one tab soldered according to the manual, and am pretty close. I think.  Anybody have a secret method to get them perfectly centered?  This has been a very fun afternoon getting this far :-)),,,but am ready to move on.

Thanks,
Kent KC9LIF