Re: Cricket 30 Output Power

Michael Smith

I built my Cricket 30 at OzarkCon.  Measured output that evening was 610 mW.  I have since built a QRPometer of my own.  I got a slightly lower value, but in the same ball park (.550 mW).  (Same 9V battery).

I have not tried it on the air, but do now have a portable 30 meter antenna so now that weather is more seasonable hope to give it a shot soon.

72,

Mike, AD0YM

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 4:36 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Cricket 30 Owners:

Just curious, how much power is your Cricket 30 making, and how did you measure it, scope, name brand power meter, homebrew power meter, etc. I'll post the results.

TIA for any info.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.