Re: 4S-Link kit received

Paul Smith

Terry,
What kind of rig are u using with the 4slink?
I think I will have to buy or build something for SSB.
R U doing ok and getting ready formDayton? Cul Paul
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 22, 2013, at 8:46 AM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

GM Pat,

Glad you liked the build, it is a cool kit isnt it.

The small feet are as mistake of mine, and they're not needed. I originally
bought them before discovering that they wouldn't provide clearance for the bolt
heads. Rather than spend the time removing them (time was vy tight) the larger
ones were just added to the kit. Not all the kits have both sets.

Pse let us know how you use the interface and how it performs for you.

Have fun...

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP