Re: Bayou Jumper?

Bob Parr

Darn. no 'c'. Well still like the way you guys think! The manual said at least 1 uf. would 10 be better? Also it says if using electrolytic with polarity, Positive side to the tip and or ring of the headphone jack. Assuming I put these caps in the board as opposed to making a cable, I would put the positive side to the board and negative to the tip and ring of the jack?

Bob
KG5GTE

JP2 and JP3 are only on the rev A(c) boards.
You can find that "revA(c)" designation on the silk screened
legend just above the L5 and L6 on the top side of the main board.
The earlier green panel main boards are just "revA"

N5IB

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#17003):
https://4SQRP.groups.io/g/main/message/17003 View All Messages In
Topic (15): https://4SQRP.groups.io/g/main/topic/18106835 Mute This
Topic: https://groups.io/mt/18106835/795296 New Topic:
https://4SQRP.groups.io/g/main/post -=-=-
Please plan to attend the Ozarkcon QRP Convention April 6-7, 2018
in Branson, MO Visit your group website: www.4SQRP.com -=-=-
Change Your Subscription:
https://4SQRP.groups.io/g/main/editsub/795296 Group Home:
https://4SQRP.groups.io/g/main Contact Group Owner: