Bayou Jumper--What a Hoot!

Clark WU4B

Just finished the BJ I bought at the end of 2017.  No, I'm not that slow, but could start on it until now.

I've built several of the 4SQRP kits over the years and I have to say this is one of the highest quality kits you guys have done.  Some of the design features required someone to think in 3D--a quality I don't have.  The receiver is hot:  receiving 40m CW on a dummy load.  Transmitter output (measured by a QRPoMeter) was 4.75w.  But the best part is that this kit promises to be a blast to operate.  Can't wait to make Q's and tell people "Rig Hr is BJ" and have them ask "What??".  Final step: fitting it into the wood box from Hobby Lobby.  What a hoot to show at our next meeting of NOGA QRP here in Atlanta.

Well done, guys.