Re: Cricket 30 Output Power

Mike D

I think it is a combination of the crude receiver and the inductors.  It picks up a lot of noise from lcd displays and powerline harmonics.

On Fri, May 4, 2018, 7:48 PM Jess None via Groups.Io <deezulsmoke=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Cool. Let me know what you find. I have found no solution.

On May 4, 2018, at 6:31 PM, Mike D <vfd.ninja@...> wrote:

Yes, the receive audio is pretty horrible.  I have a few more important project in line right now but intend to go through it with my spectrum analyzer when I get a chance.

On Fri, May 4, 2018, 7:21 PM Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:
Any buzzing in the receive audio?
Jess

On May 4, 2018, at 2:42 PM, Mike D <vfd.ninja@...> wrote:

Got mine in the mail today, it is outputting right at 1 watt, measured with a qrpometer.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 4:36 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Cricket 30 Owners:

Just curious, how much power is your Cricket 30 making, and how did you measure it, scope, name brand power meter, homebrew power meter, etc. I'll post the results.

TIA for any info.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.