Re: CQ 20m

Lloyd K3ESE

oh wow, an HW-7!  that used to be my rig.

then, I got an Elecraft K-1, and the world changed.

LL/K3ESE

On Sun, May 6, 2018, 5:39 PM Frank Perkins <N6CES.r@...> wrote:
Ok, thanks. Still . . . so much to learn.
For QRP, I have a Heathkit HW-7,  and an unbuilt Cricket 80A.
72s, Frank

On Sun, May 6, 2018, 2:30 PM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
A Russian QRP'er coined it.  Means "Wishing you good QRP".  Basically "QRP 73".

Jim, W0EB

On May 6, 2018, at 4:24 PM, Frank Perkins <N6CES.r@...> wrote:

Hi Chas,
Curiosity question . .
I know what the salutations 73 and 88 are, but what is 72?
I've been a ham since 1954 and this group is the only place I've seen it used.
I also asked others at the ham club, and they hadn't heard of it either.
Frank

On Sun, May 6, 2018, 1:22 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
CQ 14050 from MO EM38oa with my HillTopper 20.

72,

Chas - NK8O